Reflecting back to December post and the reminder to pause and prepare spiritually for Christmas. Christmas is that wonderful time of expectancy looking forward to the season we remember the birth of Jesus. Easter is now less than a month away and I was seeking a way to focus on Easter. I am just beginning this Lent reading plan. Lent is the 40 days leading up to Easter and some of those days have already gone by so I am going to not take the scheduled break in the reading and double up a few days to complete the reading before or close to Easter.
I wanted to share this with you if you would like to prepare yourself as well.
This Lent reading plan walks through each of the four Gospels during the Lent season. What better way to prepare for Easter than to read the complete story of Jesus' birth, life, death and resurrection?
No comments:
Post a Comment